Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My next Exam

Well,

Since I have just completed the Programming Exam, next I am going to move forward to the Install / Admin test. If anyone has any pointers I would love to hear about them and post them here on this blog.

I think I will be getting the Element K Courseware books that I can study. At least I hope that I can get those. I have not heard that much about this test, and so I am looking to find people that have taken just to get a better idea of what is expected.

As I find things that will help in the prep for this exam I will make sure to post it. Looking forward past this exam, I kinda had an idea of what I wanted to do next, but now I am not so sure. I really would like to review what is out there, and come up with the best plan for moving forward. Well any and call comments are welcome!


Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out the MBS Master certification paths for Axapta

There's an install and config master one which requires you to do certain exams

You'll find it on partnersource

The exam itself features things like "what do the symbols mean on the ActiveX web deployment control?" e.g. green tick means the client has been installed, etc.

Good luck and post anything useful you find here

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved